Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Create An Account?
- To register, all you need to provide is your name, email address, phone, and password
- You can fill out the rest of your account information including shipping, billing address, and personal options at your leisure
- Once registered, you can check your order status, order history, and manage your account
How Can I Edit My Information?
- You can edit your account online anytime just login into your account to add or modify information
- You can contact our customer service center on +962 7 9666 0000 our opening hours are: Saturday to Thursday 08:00 am to 09:00 pm (JORDAN’S TIME ZONE).
What Should I Do If I Had Forgotten My Password?
- If you receive a message stating that your email address/password is not recognized, please follow the steps below:
- Make sure you are using the same email address and password you used to register.
- If you've forgot your password, click on the “Forgot Your Password?”You will be asked to enter your email address and a link will be sent to you with instructions to create a new password for your account
If you continue to experience problems, contact our Service Centre on +962 7 9666 0000, Saturday to Thursday 08:00 am to 09:00 pm (JORDAN’S TIME ZONE)
E-mail: [email protected] and WhatsApp +962 7 9666 0000,
What Kind Of Payment Method May I Use?
- Cash on Delivery
- Card on Delivery
- Online payments with Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express)
Is It Safe To Order Online?
- We use industry-standard encryption systems for potentially sensitive information, such as your name, address, and other critically sensitive information like your credit/debit card details.
- Information passed between your computer and our website cannot be read in the event of someone else intercepting it
I’m Having Trouble With My Credit Card Information For My Online Order?
- If you receive an error message related to credit card authorization failure, double-check the card details such as; expiration date CVN or security code, try re-entering your Cart details and be sure that the card is current and valid
- Please note: that some financial institutions require customers to activate their card for online shopping, and they may set a daily limit
- After validating all payment information’s and an error message is received after a second attempt, call our Customer service team or contact your financial institution for further assistance, via WhatsApp+962 7 9666 0000 or can contact customer service on +962 7 9666 0000
When Will My Card Be Charged?
If you pay by credit/debit card, once the transaction is completed online, your card will be charged automatically upon validation of the order
- If you will pay Cash, once you receive your order
How Do I Exchange An Item?
Exchange items are not applicable on promotional or sales items exceptions are only given if an item is damaged
- Customer should report the case of Exchange or Return to customer service via WhatsApp+962 7 9666 0000 or can contact customer service on +962 7 9666 0000
- Exchange can be within 14 days but it should be reported upon receipt of the order in any of our stores
- Once we have received and inspected the returned product(s), you may exchange your product(s) with any other product(s)
- In case the customer is exchanging with a product at a different price then he/she will pay the difference while receiving the new item
- If the product is available in the warehouse will send a new item and request the delivery provider to return the received item